“Dining is such a communal experience, and we’re having to rethink everything. Our goal is to provide our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we’ve always provided at a distance. We’ve always been diligent—to the point of being obsessive—about food safety and restaurant cleanliness, and we’ve studied the guidelines and recommendations of restaurants around the world to develop our own new policies. We’ve missed serving our guests, and we can’t wait to welcome everyone back into our home." - Executive Chef Manabu "Hori" Horiuchi
- All employees will wear masks.
- Masks are required for all guests if they are not seated at their tables. We will provide disposable masks if they do not have one of their own.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be dispersed throughout the restaurant.
- At least one employee per service will be assigned to sanitize shared surfaces.
- Restroom monitors will maintain social distance in that area.
- Social distancing markers will be designated for guests who are waiting. Guests will also be offered the option to be texted when their table is ready.
- We will offer a tableside contactless payment option.
- We will use disposable items wherever possible including menus, condiment ramekins, cutlery, etc