“Dining is such a communal experience, and we’re having to rethink everything. Our goal is to provide our guests with the same warmth and hospitality we’ve always provided at a distance. We’ve always been diligent—to the point of being obsessive—about food safety and restaurant cleanliness, and we’ve studied the guidelines and recommendations of restaurants around the world to develop our own new policies. We’ve missed serving our guests, and we can’t wait to welcome everyone back into our home." - Executive Chef Manabu "Hori" Horiuchi
Dine-In (beginning Monday, May 18)
Lunch daily 12-230pm (last seating at 2pm)
Dinner Sunday-Thursday 5-1030pm (last seating at 10pm)
Dinner Friday-Saturday 5-11pm (last seating at 1030pm)
Table times are limited to 60 minutes at lunch at 90 minutes at dinner.
Reservations are required
Resy will accept reservations for up to four people. For reservations for five or six people (the maximum mandated by the state), please call the restaurant at 713-526-8858 or email email@example.com.
12-3pm, 4-830pm daily
Several parking spaces near the front door will be dedicated to curbside pickup.
- All employees will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be dispersed throughout the restaurant.
- At least one employee per service will be assigned to sanitize shared surfaces.
- Restroom monitors will maintain social distance in that area.
- Social distancing markers will be designated for guests who are waiting. Guests will also be offered the option to be texted when their table is ready.
- We will offer a tableside contactless payment option.
- We will use disposable items wherever possible including menus, condiment ramekins, cutlery, etc